Last updated on October 2016 (v0.4)
- Banners must be submitted 5 working days before the campaign live date.
- Creatives must be generated using Google (DoubleClick) as environment.
- Please refer to http://www.sphdigital.com/ for specific ad units file size limits and other requirements.
- Add a clicktag function and embed the landing URL/3rd party click trackers inside the HTML (landing URL/3rd party click trackers inclusion in the email is highly suggested for checking purposes).
- Recommended tools: Adobe Edge or Google Web Designer.
- Strictly no Flash (SWF) converted to HTML5 allowed (ie. Swiffy).
- All assets (CSS/JS/Images) must be inline the HTML code.
- No limit in animation. However, do note that longer animation entails higher file size.
- Rich Media banners (expandable leaderboard, etc) must be 3rd party ad served
Click Tag/ Exit Function
Implementation of Clicktag/Exit function varies on the tools used in banner creation. It is highly advisable to check with your support on how to properly execute a clicktag/exit function code. Any changes or new features on these platforms are transparent on our end.
HTML5 creatives must be SSL compatible to serve to HTTPS sites.
- Our server does not currently support creatives that use inline SVG files. It is highly recommended to use JPG/PNG/GIF for images.
- Due to the complexity of HTML5, we cannot always guarantee the compatibility of creatives with our server and sites.
*All ads are subjected to testing and approval by the Publisher.
*The above guidelines may be modified at Publisher’s discretion any time